Project Tracking and the EcoAtlas
Project Tracker is a data entry tool for uploading and editing information on wetland restoration, and habitat conservation projects throughout California. Once projects are approved for public display by regional managers, they can be viewed and downloaded along with other projects and data layers on EcoAtlas.
The system enables us to generate acreage and funding summaries to help the partnership track and report on progress toward our regional goals. It’s ultimate value is realized through ongoing user input from project managers and others who are doing the work to restore habitats around the Bay and beyond. Is this you?
The system provides the following benefits:
- Detailed information about habitat projects including funding and acreage information;
- Information that can assist with project planning;
- A forum for networking and information sharing;
- GIS functions that give users the ability to view surrounding land uses, features, and projects, perform various queries, map and measure project sites, download data, and generate .jpg maps;
- Interactive, detailed maps of aquatic resources extent.